Friday, August 27, 2010

Back at School

So school started a couple days ago and it's already getting stressful. I'm in 8th grade, but our 8th grade is at the high school so I'm pretty much catgorized as a high schooler. And let me tell you, being an 8th grader in a world of high schoolers is pretty intimidating at first.

But anyway, that's beside the point. What this post is about is how everyone at school (teachers, counslers, etc.) expect you to know where you want to end up in life. They expect you to know what you want to go to college for, what you want your career to be and the steps you will take yo get there. Except I'm only 13!!! I have no idea what I want to do when I'm older! I have this endless list going on of jobs I might want to have and every one of them is different! I guess some teachers think I have my whole life planned out at the age of 13.

Then there's that whole credits junk that I just don't understand at all and I'm so happy I don't have to deal with all that business until (hopefully) sophmore year. All I know is that right now, I'm taking band until I graduate, I love my insane Accelerated English teacher and I still hate Accelerated Math. Some things just don't change..

Well I need to go put ice on my leg again. I have a humungo knot in my gastroc muscle (I didn't know that there was such a thing as a gastroc muscle) and if it's not better by tomorrow my trainer is going to use his thumbs of steel to get it out. So I'm going to go ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment