Friday, August 13, 2010

a place to be me

Finally. I have found a place where I can be myself, feel safe with expressing who I am and can say whatever I want. Now it's not that I don't express who I am outside of this little computer, but I feel as though I can be myself here and not be judged by people I know, because no one I know has a blog on here!

Basically, I'm here to just be myself and have fun! I'm a 13 year old girl seeking adventure, whether it be real or created in my head. I love reading when I have the choice to. When a teacher forces me to read something, it makes the book a lot less enjoyable for me. When I'm stressed out, I turn to music. I listening to and writing music, it takes my mind away from everything going on around me. When it;s just me and my guitar, I can't help but smile. I also have a strange liking towards zombies and ninjas. Its not like if I saw a zombie on the street I would go give it a hug, cuz that would be just plain dumb, but I am very fond of them. As for ninjas, well my lack of ninja skills relfects my admiration towards them, so yeah...

There's something else you should know about me. I'm a complete and total Harry Potter nerd. Not kidding. I've read every book and seen every movie at least 100 times. I have a post-it note countdown on my door counting down the days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out. (97 days.) Whenever my fellow nerd friends have a quoestion about the books or movie, they come to me and 99.99% of the time I can answer them write. (no one's perfect though.)

Well that's pretty much it. If you follow my blog, I'll probably follow you, and bake you cookies. Baking is fun, isnt it? Yes so if you want a new follower, and cookies you can most likely get those by following me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment