Monday, August 16, 2010

sports sports and more sports

I am super duper tired right now. And kinda sweaty still. I just got home from my first soccer practice of the new season and I realized I probably should have trained a little more in the off season. Meaning that my soccer skills arent as good as they should be right now. Oh well, I'm sure things will improve sooner or later.

Anyway it's not just soccer that's been making me so tired. I have cross country practice everyday now and that just sucks the energy right out of me. Especially because this summer I didnt run as much as I should have due to the fact that I had swim practice for 2 hours everyday and basketball games every other night. Needless to say, my social life lacks dramatically these days.

Now don't get any wrong ideas from what I'm saying. I love all the sports I do, it's just that sometimes I wish I had more time to do other things instead of worrying about staying in good shape or making sure that I'm making all my practices. I dont want to waste away my high school years worrying about sports all the time. I want to enjoy my years of youth because I know they won't last forever. I guess I'm just scared to waste my life away, even though this is part of my life. This is why I'm actually looking forward to school starting again, because then I'll get to see my friends everyday again. Well I really need a shower now because running around in heat for and hour and a half makes you smell kinda bad.

Until next time.

Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment