Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to School Already?

Hello blog readers!

So, this coming Wednesday is my official first day of high school. And I'm not excited. At all. I really don't like school. I don't like many people in my grade, I hate the pressure of always trying to do the best in everything even though I'm far from perfect and I don't like getting up early. Basically everything about school just plain sucks. Now do you see why I'm not excited to go back?

I went school supplies shopping today just to get the essentials before I got my actual list on the 1st day, and I couldn't help but cringe while picking out notebooks and binders. The thought of going back to school just makes me sick. And I know things are going to change a TON this year. The only plus? I get to make awesome binder collages of Harry Potter pictures and other stuff that makes me happy even on shitty days. This is how I keep myself motivated. I know. I'm a total nerd. BUT THAT IS A-OKAY WITH ME.

Sorry for wasting your time with a pointless blog, but I am NOT excited for school and needed to get my feelings out. So yes.

Until Tomorrow,
Delaney


Now Playing: Pottermore by Alex Carpenter (SONG OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW)
Book: 15 pages left!
Subscribers: 72

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! Don't believe anyone who tries to tell you that these four years will be the best of your life! The fact this I am going back to school this week has seriously not hit me yet. But back to school shopping and making Harry Potter binder collages is so freaking fun!

    Would you hate me if I made fun of you all day Wednesday because I don't have to be back until Thursday? :p <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you have to go back! My only advice to you is to stay organized. Trust me,it will help a LOT later on in the year. Good luck dear! You know I'm always here if you want to talk. :)

    ReplyDelete