Friday, August 19, 2011

I have no title ideas.

So hey. I feel like crap. Band camp and soccer make me tired and I may or may not be nearly dehydrated, which isn't fun and makes for a sad sad Delaney. So today is gonna be a lazy blog day. Meaning I'm still a friend's idea again. Yay! (List idea from Izzy, thanks gurl!)


Stuff I Ate Today- 2 mini bagels- My sister's friend's leftovers from dinner last night
- 3 pieces of pizza

- fried dough
- 2 granola bars


CD's You Should Listen To
-  Everything's Fine - The Summer Set
- The Prince's Tale - Lauren Fairweather
- Let's Be Animals - The Downtown Fiction
- Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - Arctic Monkeys


Movies You Should Watch
- 500 Days of Summer
- The Princess Bride
- Peter Pan
- Harry Potter (Yes, all of them.)


Thing's That Should Get Emailed
- MY POTTERMORE CONFORMATION EMAIL!


Until Tomorrow,
Delaney


Now Playing: Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
Book: -.-
Subscribers: 72


2 comments:

  1. LOL. Right there with you about Pottermore, girl! We should have a we're-not-in-yet party! And watch all of those movies because I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE 500 DAYS OF SUMMER. SO.MUCH.

    ReplyDelete