Friday, August 12, 2011

BEDA DAY 12: The one where I have a social life

Hello blog readers!

So I have a half hour to write this blog post because believe it or not, I actually did something other than sit on the computer and talk to people on skype on a Friday night. Not that that's a bad thing or something, but I figured being social IRL every once in a while is probably a good thing.

So I decided to hang out with my two lovely friends Kate and Steph. I met them at the park up the street from me and once Steph was done with her tennis match, her dad picked us up and we got frozen yogurt at the lovely Menchies.  As we were sitting eating our frozen yogurt a person dressed as the little Menchies mascot thing walked past us, so out inner child spazzed out and as soon as we were done eating, well this happened...
So this happened....


After our adventure of eating frozen yogurt we went to Steph's apartment and proceeded to play Rock Band on her Wii for about 2 and a half hours. This time featured me failing miserably multiple times on the drums, Steph kicking ass on guitar and constantly remind Kate and I how bad we were at Rock Band, as well as Kate and I rocking out on vocals for many songs in a row. If Rock Band is accurate, we will be famous one day. Mark my words.

Not long after this Kate and I went loopy and all hell basically broke loose. I won't go into details, but it involved her in a pirate hat with a cape and lots of rolling off the couch and basically dying of laughter. At around 10:00 we took a walk outside to the mini playground near Steph's apartment. This adventure included nearly killing each other on the sea-saw, trying to climb and tall metal pole, doing stripped dances on said pole, being to fat to slide down the slide that was clearly meant for a skeleton and not an actual human and much more that will not be included.

Okay I would write more but I have 4 minutes. So this is all you are getting. Basically, I had an awesome night.

Until tomorrow,
Delaney

Now Playing: The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage by Panic! At The Disco
Book: Yeah yeah I need to finish
Subscribers: 72

3 comments:

  1. I love your music taste!

    IRL people can be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the world's worst Rock Band player. I failed the tutorials. How does that even happen?!

    That sounds like a really fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't play Rock Band. AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete