Monday, August 15, 2011

BEDA 15: The blog that was on fire

Yeah. I skipped a day. BUT I HAVE GOOD REASON!

Yesterday some of my best friends ever, Gwen and Izzy came to visit and we met up with our other amazing friends Cece and Kelsey and basically spent the entire day eating tons of food, talking about so many random things, and going to a nerd-core rap show in which Mike played keyboard while we danced awkwardly and felt horribly out of place. Needless  to say it was awesome!

MOVING ON!


My lovely friend CeCe has tagged me and awarded my blog the honor of being named "The Blog on Fire" which I don't believe was supposed to be a Hunger Games reference, but I'm taking it as one anyway. Now I think I'm supposed to list 5 facts about myself or something. But that's so standard, so I'm gonna change this and since I see this as a Hunger Games reference I am gonna just tell you 5 things I would do to survive the Hunger Games. So here we go!

1. Luckily, I am athletic, so I can run as a reasonably fast pace. And I'm pretty light on my feet (in comparison to my height at least) so I would have the advantage of getting away pretty quick.

2. I am very good at staying silent in certain situations. With a good enough hiding spot, I could stay hidden for quite sometime. As long as I didnt have to pee. Then I would be screwed.

3. This sounds weird, but I am pretty creative, so if I needed to come up with a plan to try to kill someone, or to get away, I feel like my creative mind may help me in the long run. Maybe.

4. I'm pretty good at using my resources given to me to make things or complete tasks, so if I was limited on supplies I could probably make-do with what I had. (or at least for some amount of time...)

5. I'm good at making new friends! So I could always like, act all sweet and nice then kill my "friend" in their sleep or something! *evil smile*

Well that was an interesting self evaluation. And no I don't know who to tag! Ah! Anyone who wants to can do this! Anyone who reads my blog gets this award! Now go do what you want! GO! NOW!

Until tomorrow (maybe, band camp makes me sleeeeppyyyyy)
Delaney
(or Laney, :D)

Now Playing: Mean by Taylor Swfit
Book: dfghdf.ghfdhjg really need to finish!
Subscribers: 72

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD NUMBER FIVE LOL
    and d'awwwww you're one of my best friends too :)I had so much fun last night!

    ReplyDelete