Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BEDA DAY 2: I am athletic?

Yes! I am actually writing another day of BEDA! (Thanks to Abby for reminding me, haha.)

So I bet you would never think the nerd girl who sits around on her computer all day on twitter, youtube, tumblr, facebook and looking up who know what about Harry Potter would be athletic did ya? Well I am bitches! Don't doubt me!

Today was the official 1st day of high school soccer tryouts and I'll have to admit, since I'll only be a freshman, I was a little intimidated. Being surrounded by people who you know have more experience than you can be a little scary, however I managed to get inside my head and stay focused on what I was doing, and not what the upperclassman were doing.

Truth be told, I am not the most fantastical soccer player in the world. I do it for fun and that's it. I will however work my ass off to succeed. And that is exactly what I plan to do these next two weeks at soccer tryouts. Like I said, I may not be the best player ever, but since it's my freshman year I'd really love to make a good 1st impression on the coaches. And although today's 2.7 mile run wasnt as successful for me as I hoped it would be, I am hoping tomorrow will be a better running day on my annoying calf muscles. 

I realize now this was a very boring blog post. Expect more. I'm doing this for 31 days, you will get random crap on most of these days. You have been warned.

-Delaney
Book: None since I finished Dear Mr. Potter like an hour ago, haha.
Now Playing:  Harry by Lauren Fairweather
Subscribers: 71


 

1 comment: