Thursday, August 11, 2011

BEDA DAY 11: Survey anyone?

Hello blog readers!


So I am stealing my lovely friend Abby's idea to do a survey question thing for my BEDA post today because I'm bored and it sounds fun!


AND SO WE BEGIN!

1. First thing you wash in the shower? 

Well that's a creepy conversation starter. But my hair.

2. What color is your favorite jacket? 

Gray

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

 Bitch I'm 14, unkissed and a-okay with that!

4.Do you plan outfits? 

Summer, no. School, yes, otherwise I would be late every day.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? 

Tired, but happy.

6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?

 The writing on my diet coke can.

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? 

Who even uses AIM anymore? Like really. Name one person. Point proven.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?

 I feel odd telling a dream so whoever "me" is since I don't really know you, but okay. I had a dream last night that a friend and I were in some hotel on all the adults were like fuggin possessed and we had sonic screwdrivers we were killing them with (even though that's not possible) and they were trying to kill us too. It was pretty crazy, but I felt like a freaking ninja. I mean we were jumping out windows, smashing shit, killing people left and right. It was awesome. But it was one of those dreams where no matter how fast you needed to run, your legs just WILL NOT carry you fast enough. Fuggin dream world almost made those crazy adults kill me...

9. Did you meet anybody new today?

 I didnt spend much time online today, so no. I did not.

10. What are you craving right now? 

The blood of small children. I'm always craving that.

11. Do you floss? 

Nope. Never. H8TERS GONNA H8.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? 

What the fuck kind of question is that?

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?

 Do you listen? No one uses AIM anymore. NO ONE.

14. Are you emotional? 

Very. And I am totes okay with that.

15. Would you dance to the taco song?

 I have zero idea what you are talking about. But dancing is fun, so yes, probably. But not with you. You scare me.  A lot.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? 

When I was little I did because I couldn't fall asleep and I didnt wanna count sheep cuz I though that was dumb so I counted unicorns instead and I'm pretty sure I got to 1,000.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I

 lick it ALL OVER. I love the way it feels on my tongue. *creeper smile.*

18. Do you like your hair?

 I just got it cut today, so I still need to get used to it.

19. Do you like yourself? 

I have my faults, but doesnt everyone?

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?

 Actually, I've met quite a few!

21. Do you like cottage cheese? 

We go from celebrities to cottage cheese? What the hell? And ew, no. It sounds gross.

22. What are you listening to right now?

 If You Can't Live Without Me Why Aren't You Dead Yet by Mayday Parade

23. How many countries have you visited?

 I've never left the United States before. I know. I'm lame.

24. Are your parents strict? 

Ehh, not really. For certain things they can be, but usually not really.

25. Would you go sky diving? 

Give me a time and place and I will be there. Oh, and a parachute. That would help.

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? 

Probably not.

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?

 No, but I would throw them at you.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? 

Did you say sparkly? What?! Where?!

29. Have you ever been in a castle? 

Bitch, please. I've been to freakin Hogwarts.

30. Do you rent movies often? 

No because my parents wont buy Netflix. Gr.

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? 

It's summer! I have 2 more weeks till I gotta worry about the poor sucka who sits behind me in math and cant see the board because I'm that huge.

32. Have you made a prank phone call?

 Honestly, who hasnt? I mean really.

33. Do you own a gun? 

I own many. I break them a lot though, but they are good to have around, just in case. Wait, you did mean water guns, right?

34. Can you count backwards from 74?

 Yes, it would take some though but I could.

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?

 Probably Abby, Alexa and whoever else logs onto Skype.

36. Brown or white eggs? 

White, since I've never eaten brown

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?

 I really like that store, so yes. But most of it is either bracelets or Harry Potter stuff.

38. Ever been on a train? 

Only once, but it made me very happy. I felt like I was going to Hogwarts. It was great.

39. Ever been in love? 

Not "in love" but I've loved many things. Like my friends. And peanut butter.

40. Do you have a cell-phone? 

Yes I do.

41. Are you too forgiving? 

Depends on the situation. And who the person is.

42. Do you use chap stick? 

ALL THE TIME.

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?

 Do you think I'm some kind of stalker? I'm not THAT creepy.

44. Can you use chop sticks? 

It depends, what is your definition of using chopsticks? If you mean stabbing whatever I can with them, then yes I most certainly can!

45. Ever have cream puffs? Indeed indeed!

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? 

I have no idea what so ever as to what you are talking about.

47. What was the last question you asked?

 I asked Alexa if she followed a certain blog on Tumblr.
48. What was the last CD you bought?

 Lauren Fairweather's new album "The Prince's Tale" 

49. Boys or girls? 

Friend wise, girls. Dating wise, boys.

50. What is your bus number for school?

 I live to close to school so the buses don't come by my house. So I usually walk home.

51. Is your hair curly? 

Sadly, no.

52. Last time you cried? 

Hmm.....I don't remember. I think it was a few days ago when I watched a really sad Harry Potter video. DON'T JUDGE.

53. Ever walked into a wall? 

Maybe..... I apologized though!

54. Do looks matter? 

Are you trying to tell me something? I WAS BORN THIS WAY BITCH.

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? 

Yes, I like that store very very much. *hint hint*

56. Have you ever slapped someone?

 I bitch slap anyone who touches me and doesnt pay me first. Hey, you asked for it.

57. Favorite time of the year? 

I really like fall. It's really pretty.

58. Favorite color? 

Blue or purple, probably.

59. Are you sarcastic? 

Sarcastic? Me? Noooooooo.

60. Do you have any tattoos? 

Ask me when I'm over 18. Then the answer will be yes.

61. The last person you held hands with? 

I honestly think it was with one of my friends at the ball at LeakyCon. I don't recall who, but probably that night.

62. Do you sleep with the TV on? 

I don't have a TV in my room, so no.

63. Where was your default picture taken at? My friend's house a long time ago. I should change that soon....

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

 Dislike, yes. I dislike many many many people. Hate is a strong word. So, no I do not hate more than 3 people.

65. Do you like your life right now? Some things would be nice to change, but for the most part, yes.

66. How often do you talk on the phone? 

Whenever someone calls or when someone forgets to come pick me up and I need a ride. That happens more often than you would think.

67. What is your favorite animal? 

TOO MUCH PRESSURE. CAN'T DECIDE.

68. What was the most recent thing you bought?

 I bought a blizzard and Dairy Queen. It was cookie dough.

69. Do you have good vision?

 Well in one eye I do. I have a lazy eye, so that eye sucks.

70. Can you hula hoop? 

Bitch I am the hula hooping queen.

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?

 Like I said, depending on the situation, I can usually forgive anyone. Don't you listen?

72. Do you have a job? 

I babysit. Since I'm only 14 getting a job is kinda hard.

73. Can you handle the truth? 

I can take a punch. Go for it.

74. What are you wearing? 

Purple plaid pj shorts and a tye-dye long sleeve shirt from cross country last year.

75. Have you ever crawled through a window? 

Yes. I felt like a freakin ninja. Kinda like in that bad ass dream


Well that was fun. 




Until tomorrow,
Delaney


Book: I really really need to finish soon...
Song: Dancing Shoes by Arctic Monkeys
Subscribers: 72 

3 comments:

  1. BITCH,I'VE BEEN TO HOGWARTS.
    Laney,y u so cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to know that this put a goofy smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood of small children
    LOL I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete