Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BEDA DAY 9: When in doubt....

I shall write about penguins.


Don't judge me.

During the period of time before I write these blog posts I usually go around bothering my friends to give me a topic until I finally come up with something on my own. Today however I slept for 2 and a half hours today and woke up and realized 3 things 1. My legs still hurt super bad. 2. I still needed to blog. and 3. I was hungry as HELL. So after another hour of sitting on the computer and doing nothing productive, I finally decided what to eat, then waited for my sister to get offline only to find Mike was doing a blogtv show, which I watched for about a half hour and well now we are here.

Anyway!

Like I was saying, I have this thing where I bug my friends to give me topics. To while chatting with my friend CeCe who is also doing BEDA, we were both trying to get ideas on what to write about. I told her to write about chickens, which then followed with her telling me to blog about penguins. So.....

5 random penguin facts
1. When a mother penguin loses her chick, she'll steal one from another mother. (Wow, what a bitch.)
2. Penguins can jump up to 6 feet out of the water.
3. The name "penguin" comes from the Welsh terms "pen" meaning head and "gwyn" meaning white.
4. A group of penguins is called a colony or rookery
5. The four penguins is the movie "Madagascar" are named Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private

Well. There ya have it. 5 facts about penguins. I bet your life is WAY better now.

Other than researching random facts on penguins today, I have basically done nothing besides go to soccer, take a nap, drink diet coke, talk to people on skype and practice guitar. So if you take away the nap and penguin research, it was basically a normal day in Delaney-World. I live an exciting life don't I? (Writing this out in word's makes me realize just how lame my life is. I am so cool.)


 Oh, and I found this adorable picture on Tumblr. As well as this amazing blog: http://tall-ppl-problems.tumblr.com/ Seriously. If  you are tall, you will understand how accurately that blog illustrates my life. I kid you not.

Well, that's all I have to say. I hope this blog entertained you. If it didn't, well you suck.

JUST KIDDING.

(notreally...)

Until Tomorrow,
Delaney

Now Playing:  Sellout by Never Shout Never
Book: I really need to finish that book.....
Subscribers: 72

2 comments: