Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bloggin' it up with Izzy





Hello! I'm Izzy and I have the pleasure of being a friend of Laney's. She has asked me to fill in for her today, I don't know why because I am not a blogger my any means, but I'll just roll with it, eh?

You know those "My Purse" videos where someone pulls all of their shit out of their bags and shows everything in them? Yeah? Okay, well I'm going to do that with my wallet because I realized how much shit I have in it that isn't money.

- 4 American dollars
-1 Canadian dollar
- a mint wrapper
- a red guitar pick (I don't play guitar...)
-6 quarters
-2 nickels
-5 dimes
-1 tooney (the equivalent of 2 Canadian dollars)
-1 looney (1 Canadian dollar)
-55 pennies (guys! I'm fucking rich.)
-2 hair pins
- 1 pack of small yellow post-its
-2 pencils
-1 pen (black ink. Yeah, I checked that for you)
- 1 "My name is..." sticker from The Unlimited Enthusiasm Expo wrock show at the Grog Shop in August '08
- a piece of paper with the name of someone I met this April so I could look them up on facebook
- 1 Meathead skiing sticker (It's shaped like a slice of steak with skiing goggles and a face on it)
-3 Mike Lombardo stickers
- 6 American Pride stickers (Spacious Skies, Grace, Blue Jeans, The South, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, and Automobile)
- 4 Menchie's stickers ( Mookie, Sprinkle, Menchie, and the original face of Menchie with Cece's tumblr url on the back)
- a sticker of a fighter jet (my mom gave me it)
- a McDonald's gift card for one free small frie ( I got it at LeakyCon)
- 1 pack of rubber bands for my braces
- plastic wrap from when I opened Laney's Songs for a New Day CD
- receipt from my first Chipotle experience
- a Burger King receipt (cashier was Samantha according to this receipt)
- a receipt from Barnes & Nobles from May (for the book Who Was Harriet Tubman?)
- a receipt from Kennywood for a picture
- a receipt from Universal Citywalk for a chocolate frog and Sirius's wand
-a receipt from Treasure of Bali at the Royal Pacific hotel where I bought a Ben and Jerry Brownie Bar with Johanna

And that is all of the shit I have in my wallet. I'm sure you were all intrigued by that.

Thought: Some things are just doomed to be bad, but they turn out to be awesome. Like Dance Moms. If you haven't seen Dance Moms, it's not too late! The season is only 6 episodes in, so you should easily be able to catch up. These moms are priceless, and same goes for the dance teacher, Abby Lee. GO WATCH NOW.

Another thing that should have been bad by wasn't is this cover of Baby by Julia Nunes . Seriously, just go now. It's absolutely amazing and I haven't be able to stop listening to it on repeat. I'm not a Justin Beiber fan by no means, but this cover has made me love the song. It made the impossible possible.

And that is all for tonight. Thanks to Laney for wanting me to blog for her, and hopefully I didn't lose her any readers.
Izzy










No comments:

Post a Comment