Tuesday, August 16, 2011

GWEN HAS TAKEN OVER.

Hello!
First off,introductions! I am Laney's friend,Gwen. Laney kindly asked me to blog for her tonight so,of course,I did. I am not a blogger. I have never blogged before. Therefore,this will probably be boring as hell. Since I am uncreative and lazy, I will just blog about my day. It went something like this:
I woke up,went downstairs to watch my guilty pleasure,The Glee Project. Now,I'm not really a Glee fan, (I just watch for Darren to be completely honest,sorry.) so I could care less whether or not one of these talented,young teenagers get a chance to star on Glee. But,for some reason unknown to me, I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT.(for any of you wondering,I'm rooting for Damien.)It's addicting. The Glee Project,not love,is my drug. Then I also watched various episodes of How I Met Your Mother(LOVE IT) and Doctor Who. As you can tell,I had an eventful morning.
Next,I went on my computer and did internet-y things including tweeting, tumbling, skyping and other random things. Now,typing out the majority of my day,it seems quite boring. To me,it was entertaining. I'm sure other internet users can relate. From the outside it seems like you just sit on your computer all alone for numerous hours a day,by yourself,reblogging pictures of cats. They probably think that you will end up alone and come to attain several real life cats in your future. When actually, you are sitting on your computer communicating with friends and communities for all those hours or creating and coming up with new ideas for a video or blog. In that light,you seem like a productive person.
Wow.I just went off on a tangent there. This is why I don't blog!Sorry for this shit of a blog, shall leave it up to Laney from now on. So I shall leave you with this advice, eat chicken nuggets whenever possible.
-Gwen
If you're crazy and actually found this blog entertaining,you can find me here:
http://twitter.com/#!/nerdygwen

3 comments: